All 50 art Reviews

Murder - Hotline Miami Murder - Hotline Miami

I love the vibration of colors Abiss, what is your new look in life and art?

AbissLake responds:

Oh nope, just finished High School and now going to university next year!.... I guess xD Anyway, I'm starting to use instagram more than nothing because I'm too lazy to scan again xD. Anyway, thanks to ask. Bye! :)

plastic starfighter plastic starfighter

cool, I also work with Blender and currently making my own game with it.
I do like the shadows when the model isn't textured

PoisonHeart responds:

sweet! your practical stuff is incredible, i appreciate your taking the time to see this. blender is really cool, i wish i could get mroe from it. i also wish i could get behind the program more, but i have mixed feelings.

A Rush of Blood to the Head A Rush of Blood to the Head

hahahaha I like this... but really don't do this in real life.

AbissLake responds:

Of course we don't... of course we... don´t? >:)
xD

Praise The Lord and... Praise The Lord and...

I really like the feel of this piece because of the old parchment paper kind of look, and the artwork itself says something too, the fingers more so to me my opinion... has character, the handler of the bullet is grasping a little tight- as if this were the solution.

AbissLake responds:

Thanks, and about the guy, it's a priest holding a bullet like a holy grail, showing the manipulation of man ( using religions ) to argument his own ambitions

Medallion of Sadness Medallion of Sadness

that looks pretty awesome! your trying the ballpoint out too? good work

AbissLake responds:

just trying... i need a green ballpoint for my next work

Medallion of Madness Medallion of Madness

violent description. but I like what you did to express that.

AbissLake responds:

you know... sometimes someone do some weird stuff

MilkCan MilkCan

one of my favorite games growing up...

Bocanada Bocanada

sort of feels like a transcending piece

AbissLake responds:

well, i was listening Cerati when i drawed this.

The Eternal Prision The Eternal Prision

by looking at this image, I can totally relate to it, I don't know how you feel... but the image has touched on how I feel.... and lately I question my abilities, but it isn't that- it is me.

AbissLake responds:

That was one day than i invited her to had lunch in a coffe. Obviously, she accepted,and when i went home... I just drawed this.

Obsession Obsession

if you live a life of regret and your mind set constantly takes you back to that time, it is time to let it go.

AbissLake responds:

Like Paul said: Let It Be.
My childhood was always marked by the laugh of these people who insulted,humiliated me , and even today these scars aren't closed enough... but anyway, i´m not going to be depressed for that... maybe for other things, but not for that now.